Thursday 12 May 2011

Tutorial Seven: Linking to blogs of interest and exchanging comments

I have linked to 5 blogs of interest that are related to occupational therapy practice.  I have also linked to a fellow student and made a comment on one of her blog postings.  Here is a copy of the communication between myself and other students...
Milly said...
Very inspirational videos and well related to ot! I like :)
laura1 said...
Thanks Milly!! I agree they are so interesting to watch aren't they?
Rachael said...
wow that first video clip with the father and son competing in a tryathalon is amazing. I had a lump in my throat the whole way through it. truly amazing. Thank-you for sharing that. Otago Student :)
Yasmin Barker said...
I've got that same video on my video bar! It is definitely a goodie. Makes you feel like you can achieve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment